Last updated June 1, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Fennel Financials LLC., doing business as Fennel ("Fennel," "we," "us," or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices about your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at www.fennel.com
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
- In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- "Website," we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services," we are referring to our website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events.
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
Fennel may collect nonpublic personal information about our customers as follows:
- Information that you provide when creating an account which may include your name, address, marital status, e-mail address, phone number, social security number, data on government issued identification, and information about income, net worth, investment goals and risk tolerance.
- Account History, including information about transactions and positions in your account(s); and
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic between you and Fennel or service providers to Fennel.
- Usage and location information including device identifiers such as your IP Device address.
- We collect information about you from companies that we do business with regarding identity verification and fraud prevention.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our app and website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. We will use your information for the purposes of opening and managing your account and validating your identity.
- Connected Services. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We may post testimonials on our website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see control your privacy settings below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.